Saturday, November 3, 2012

Using Up Those Leftovers

Today I used up some packaged leftover ham from a couple of weeks ago.

When I make a meal from leftovers I always try to make a new and different one. Sure there are leftovers from this meal, but they are usually something I can either heat up for another supper or have for lunch.

Tonight I made Ham Pasties from a Company's Coming Cookbook. I really like these cookbooks as the ingredients are things that I already have in my freezer or pantry.

Here is a picture of my filling.


So yummy with chunks of leftover ham, tiny diced potatoes, lots of onion, curry, and cheese.

Here they are ready to go into the oven.


Baked for about 25 minutes and they come out looking like this.


We each had two for supper and the remaining four have been put in a container to eat at another time.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment