Monday, November 12, 2012

My OCD Kicking In

To stay on track during my day I make lists of what I have to do. I love seeing things stroked off as they are accomplished.

I decided that maybe this would be a good thing to do for all the unfinished projects, and projects that I need to have done by Christmas.... So I made a list and posted it in my sewing/craft room.





This picture is not too clear, but you get the idea.

Every time I complete a project it will get erased. I managed to erase one today. I got the spare room curtains done. So that project was erased from the board.




Still lots more to do and not much time to get everything done by Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed.

I also need to post my menus (at least the main courses for the week).

Sunday

Roast Beef, roast potatoes, carrots and gravy. The leftovers were packaged up to use in another meal later on.

Monday

Baked Spaghetti, using up the leftover spaghetti and meat sauce from Saturday. Made a salad to go along with it.

Tuesday

Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs (these got put aside last week), rice, and the remaining salad from Monday night.

Wednesday

Smoked Sausage, sauerkraut, and baked beans.

Thursday

Leftover frozen Pork made into a casserole

Friday

Fish Fillets, oven fries and coleslaw

Saturday

Leftover Smorg.....if there isn't  enough left, well I will make Chicken Cordon Bleu along with mashed potatoes and beets.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.








No comments:

Post a Comment