Thursday, December 26, 2013

All Is Calm

Well Christmas is over for another year, just have to get through my birthday on Sunday and New Years Eve. I find it amazing that this year has passed in what seems like the blink of an eye.

Yesterday we had our extended family get together at my brother in law's place just north of the city. There were supposed to be 22 of us gathering (really quite a small gathering now) but one brother in law was sick and Kris was ill as well. So we were down to 20 including children.

Overall the experience was not as grueling as some years, but I think next year we will give it a miss and just do a family get together.

Here are a few photos of our gathering.

This is a picture of Sharri (sitting with  her back to the camera), Bradley (the baby of the family) is next, Kurt scratching his head, and then Sharri's husband James. Coming down the stairs is Diane along with Blake, Easton, and Juaquin.


Here is James once again, Harvey and Diane's husband Phil.


Here is a picture of all the men (minus Bryce, Blake and Easton they had already left by this time).

Here are the women (minus Andrea and the youngest Kate left as well).

When I first saw this picture I thought my lord I have a huge rear end. Then I realized my sweater was bunched up which makes the picture a bit easier to take. Have I ever told you that I hate getting my picture taken!!!

Tomorrow I will share a few more pictures with you all. What Harvey has been up to in the workroom and how well the men in my life know me and what I like.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment