Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Midweek and Still Subbing

It is the middle of the week and I am still subbing at one of our Catholic schools here in the city. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy subbing most of the time..... This week however we have had a start to our long, cold winter. Not at all as happy getting out of bed early and heading out into the dark and the cold!!! Today, however, is the last day this week (keeping fingers crossed) and I am with the "Big Kids" not the pre school. I have one day booked next week and then that is it for the month (I think at this point).

Yesterday when I got home I did manage to pull out some of the Christmas decor and get started on our upstairs.....

Here are a few photos of what I managed to accomplish after finding the boxes. Hubby of course had changed the location of where I kept them previous years.

My center table. I think the crowning glory is the poinsettias that Hubby won at his Christmas party.
Two of my creches are on this table as well as a couple of candle holders and a tin basket of scented pine cones.

Hmmm, I have a bit to remove from here yet. Another creche and more candle holders..... Need to get rid of the autumn decor......

More to share the next time I blog. Right now I am off to get ready for work.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment