Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Tid Bits

I am surprised at how quickly this month is passing. Every day just seems to rush by on wings. I will be very sorry to see the end of the summer and the beginning of fall.

I was worried that today we would be spending lots of money to get the air conditioning in our

Buick Enclave repaired.

I got a lovely surprise when I went to pick it up after the repair was done (there was also a seat belt recall so that was repaired as well).


I pulled out my debit card to pay and was told I did not have to pay a cent. Seems that Harvey bought the extended warranty (now 5 years on everything instead of 3) and this air conditioning repair was under that warranty.

Whee, it seems as if my no spend will extend another day or two this week. I may actually end up having 6 no spend days!!!

I am finding it easier and easier to shop at home, repair, recycle and make do every month. Trying to cut the budget is getting to be loads of fun as I figure out ways to save money on everyday items.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment