Saturday, August 16, 2014

Well Organized Shelves

Today dawned with clouds, and with the clouds the rain finally came. We received 4/10ths of an inch, which really isn't much, but at least we finally got some rain and slightly cooler temperatures.

Since it rained until the middle of the afternoon I had lots of time to remove the clutter and organize things on the shelves of the computer desk.

This is what the shelves look like now.


I managed to rid us of all the old disks from computers we no longer have.... One set of discs were from the very first computer we ever had. That computer was gotten rid of long ago, probably 20 years ago.

The same can be said for all the manuals and such that went with programs we no longer use. So nice to have room for new software. There are a few CD's that I still need to check out before I know what to do with them.


Now this is the really messy side. I now have binders containing all those loose receipts, bank statements, paid bills and such. Lots of papers and out of date items have now been tossed. I still have a bit of work to do on this side. I need a couple more binders set up for maintenance on our vehicles, and my pay stubs as a sub. Perhaps another for a group of items that I really have no idea what to do with. Once that is done things will really begin to look organized.

Still working on the sewing/craft room, but it is slowly but surely taking shape. I will share pictures once I have everything completed.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment