Monday, December 7, 2015

Menu Monday

Monday

Chicken breasts served with rice and green beans. Not sure how I am going to cook the breasts, but I hope to figure out or find a new recipe to try.

Tuesday

Leftover roast beef, made into a type of hash.

Wednesday

The container of Turkey Soup from the freezer, along with Grilled Cheese sandwiches.

Thursday

Leftover hash.

Friday

Lazy Perogy casserole.

Saturday

Sweet and sour ribs, rice and peas.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots. Serving with a tossed salad.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. You always come up with delicious sounding menus week after week.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...as always, your menu sounds so delicious. One of my favorite dishes is Beef Hash..my mother made it a lot and it's such a comfort food for me.
    I know you are all ready for Christmas...all those handmade gifts are going to please everyone. You have many talents, Jackie...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete