Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

I took a break from Christmas baking today to go shopping as well as get a couple of other projects underway.

I had piles of fabric stacked on top of the plastic storage drawers I use for some of my yarn and fabric stashes and decided I needed to do something about it.

So after shopping and bill paying I began another one of my goals for this month.

Out came the scissors and pins. I cut out 6 patterns and placed them in a fabric container. As soon as Christmas is over I will be starting to sew them up.

I still have this selection of fabric to choose patterns for and cut out.

I hope to have another day where I can get these ready to go as well.

Please excuse the blurry pictures, my tablet camera seems to be acting up in a very strange manner.

Back to baking tomorrow, and back to knitting right now.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment