Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Small Steps

Today after shopping I spent some time cleaning sewing machines and storage containers. Everything is nicely dusted now.....

I also took that scrap material off the top of the storage containers and started cutting that material into quilting squares.

I still have many more to do, but things are gradually looking much better. At least I have room to work which is a very good thing.

I also pulled out the Caramel Slice.

I am going to slice this up tonight and put it into containers.

I feel a bit down as I talked to Kris tonight and he will not be coming home until Monday. I can understand as he wants to clean up his apartment a bit before he comes home for two weeks, but I was so looking forward to both boys being home at the same time.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. awww, sorry the boys won't be home at the same time...at least you will have time with the both of them.
    Your cake looks goood...my favorite cake is a white cake with a REAL fudge icing..my brother's was always a chocolate cake with white icing.
    I am so in the mood to make a quilt for our son and DIL...my machine needs work but as soon as I get that done, I will start on a quilt. I just do the patchwork quilts, relying on fabulous fabrics to make it cute. I am not a quilt maker at all....boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...meant to say that I might can make one for them, using a lot of red...her favorite color...I sometimes find great skirts, tablecloths, bedding and etc at the thrift shops...they;re great to cut into squares.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame you won't have both boys home at the same time, enjoy the time you do have together.

    I enjoy that period where the quilting area is nice and dustfree, tidied and ready for action.

    ReplyDelete