Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday Ramblings

We had a storm last night which made Mass almost unbearably hot. Hard to concentrate when you are busy wiping sweat from your brow, or making sure you don't stick to the pew!!

However the question Christ asked of the disciples still resonates today. "Who do you think I am?"

To me Christ is the Son of God, Lord of Light and in following him I have no need to be afraid. He will always be with me no matter what crosses this life gives me to bear. He will be there to help me carry them.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine life without HIM and HIS great love. Sometimes, it is hard for me to understand when bad things happen to good people...or children...the story last week of the little 2 yr. boy that an alligator drug into the water and the baby drown...I know God has a reason for everything..it's just really hard when children are involved...I try never to question HIM...I know the reasons for things happening aren't meant for us to understand

    ReplyDelete