Wednesday, June 1, 2016

It's Here And My New Goals

While we were doing our stock up shop in Regina, I was also looking to replace my soon to die bread maker. I was looking for a particular brand and model but the one store that was supposed to carry it did not have it.

Kris, being the tech and online purchaser he is decided to look up the brand and model number on Amazon.ca. Well they had it with free delivery and at a much better price than it had been listed at for purchase at the store. Next thing I knew he had set me up an account and ordered the exact bread maker I wanted (of course he asked his Dad for the credit card).

Now, I really don't have much faith in our postal system being on time, so when Amazon said it would be here on Wednesday, I kind of just laughed and thought, "more likely a week from Wednesday".

To my surprise when Harvey checked the email they sent the package was already on the way. To my further surprise it actually arrived today!!

My new machine (or as Harvey would say my new toy).

Tomorrow I will use it to make the first loaf. Hopefully the recipe I used in the old one works in this one.

Time for a new set of goals for the month.

1. Finish the quilt (a carry over from last month).

2.  Continue working on the rug. Perhaps even finish it.

3.  Sew the three skirts I cut out last month.

4.  Sew the four tops I cut out last month.

5.  Try for 20 no spend days this month.

6.  Cut out 2 more tops.

7.  Cut out another skirt.

Those should keep me busy for awhile.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment