Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thursday Tid Bits

I really meant to get back on the computer last night, check out some blogs, and write a post, however my body had different plans. I ended up crawling into bed early and not waking up until this morning.

This week has been fairly quiet. Today however is another story. We have watched dark clouds roll in and out all day and now it is almost black. The forecast is for severe thunderstorms and it actually looks like we might get them. I am hoping we don't have hail though as things are starting to look nice in the garden.

I have finished one of my goals for this month. I had planned on sewing three skirts and managed to get the last two finished today.

Now I move onto the tops. I hope to get all four done by the end of the week as the patterns are very simple.

Now a few shots of the garden at night.

Some small lanterns scattered in the trees. I picked these up at Dollarama for just a few dollars.

It is pouring rain right now and the thunder is starting. I better get off the computer before something bad happens.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment