Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thursday Tid Bits

I love days like today when I manage to complete tasks and continue working on my various projects.

While it was still pretty warm out, we managed to last the day without turning on the air conditioning. There was a pretty stiff breeze out there which cooled it down some outside.

I watered all my plants using water from the rain barrel and the water from the dehumidifier. Our water bill was high enough without having to use the city water. Grass is getting brown now, but it has stayed green longer than other years.

Supper was leftovers so no real cooking to warm up the house and best yet no cooking for me. There is enough left for lunch tomorrow . Using up those leftovers is stretching our grocery budget.

Tomorrow I am going to try my hand at making some salad dreaaings. Home made dressings just have to be less cost than those a peon buys, and much healthier for us. I have found some recipes online and am anxious to try them out.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment