So it is time to list the frugal happenings around the old homestead this week.
1. Reading free downloaded books on my ereader.
2. Managed three days with no air conditioning (mind you one of those days it got pretty darn warm in the house).
3. Made a grocery list and stuck to it. Still I spent enough to get a free nut butter. I never turn down free, but don't really know what to do with it. Any ideas out in blogger land? They would be greatly appreciated.
4. Made pie filling, a Dutch apple cake and still have a few apples left. I think I may make some apple muffins on Sunday.
5. Car got a free wash.
6. Dehydrated some more herbs for the winter.
So there you have it some of the frugal things I have done this week. What frugal things have you been up to?
Everybody have a wonderful evening.