Monday, August 21, 2017

Menu Monday

A new week, more menus...... Getting cooler out in the evenings and that will be a nice change from the seriously hot weather we are having.

Monday

Meatballs in mushroom sauce, egg noodles and leftover salad.

Tuesday

Leftover ham made into a casserole or perhaps pasties. 

Wednesday

Clean out the fridge.

Thursday

Chicken wings, rice and cut up veggies and dip.

Friday

Tuna Pasta salad.

Saturday

Leftover Tuna Pasta Salad.

Sunday

Beef Roast, roasted potatoes, peas and cut up raw veggies.

This weekly menu is subject to change as Hubby has offered to go up to Regina with the truck to let Kris use it for awhile. At least until he is able to find a vehicle in his price point.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of mushroom sauce with meatballs. I'm going to try to create some veggie balls so I'll try them with that kind of sauce, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the mushrooms this week please.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try to create some veggie balls so I'll try them with that kind of sauce, thanks.


    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete