Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday Ramblings

I worked very hard (not really) around the house the past couple of days. What this means is I managed to get all necessary cleaning done and even a bit of decluttering.

All this because I had a feeling Kris would not be able to find a buddy to use one of the season tickets to the football game this evening.

So I am off to watch something that I really do not enjoy very much sitting waaaaay up in the stadium.

Good thing is though no cooking tonight, and the people with season tickets around us are really nice.

This picture will give you a bit of an idea how high up we are located. Almost the last row in the whole place (one row behind us).

Back with regular posting starting next week hopefully.

Everybody have a great day. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness that is high but at least you get to enjoy the whole football atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete