While I have had weeks that I have been much more in the frugal mind set, I don't think I did too badly this week.
1. Baked bread two days this week.
2. Pulled items out of the large chest freezer and the fridge freezer to use up in meals.
3. Took at least two walks every day. Some were shorter than usual due to cold and icy conditions, but I did get out and moving.
4. Stuck to my grocery list and used a few coupons to bring the cost down.
5. Kept the doors closed to those rooms we don't use.
6. Used all leftovers in the fridge either for a full meal or as a component of a new meal.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.