Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Ramblings

It has been quiet around the old homestead over the past week. The weather has been beautiful and now that it seems to be leveling off temperature wise I am not quite as achy as I was the week before. This nice weather has me a bit worried though. Last year we got quite the blizzard on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, the weather was very nice before that... Just hoping we don't have the same happen this year. I want my boys to have a safe trip home and then back to their respective cities of residence. Winter is not the best time to travel on the Canadian prairies when the weather is normal little lone when we get a blizzard.

I have gotten the rice bags sewn up to the filling and closing. I hope to walk up to the grocery and use my allowance to buy some cheaper rice on Monday. Then those will be completed in just a few minutes.

I also have the knit remnants pinned and ready to make into infinity scarves. Since they will be so light, I plan on making a rice bag for this gift as well just to add some weight. It seems like Harvey's family like to pick heavier gifts thinking that they are worth more than the lighter ones. This time I will fool them hopefully.

Pictures of everything coming very soon.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment