Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sunday Ramblings

Today has been our coldest so far. I dug my boots out to take my daily constitutional this morning. Mind you until I get acclimatized I doubt my walks will be very long.

Mass was as usual today. I really need to get used to our new priest and his way of speaking. I do need to make an appointment with him to speak about Ecumenism and what our plans are working with the Anglican Church here in Canada. I have a feeling that this is one area he really isn't interested in (even though the Archbishop of our Diocese is very Ecumenically oriented when he worked in Rome this was what he did). I do have a training to attend tomorrow evening so will ask about a meeting then.

Other than Mass we have had a quiet day here at home. I managed to cut out a pair of sleep pants for Harvey, as well as all the parts to make 8 bowl cozies for Kurt for Christmas. Hopefully I will be able to start sewing tomorrow.

I want to get into my scrap quilting squares and 2" strips and start planning out the quilt that Kris would like for Christmas. The only thing I will need to pick up for this quilt is the batting (that is relatively inexpensive if I go with a polyester), everything else from thread to baking is in my stash (well the backing is dependant on the colours I choose).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment