Just a quick post about the frugal things we have accomplished this week. Kurt is having his evening walk, and I just finished mine.
1. Having a walk three times a day. Of course my morning walk is the longest, but getting those other two shorter walks in is helping me maintain my weight.
2. Picked two cucumbers from the garden.
3. Baked bread this week twice.
4. Stuck to my grocery list and am sourcing more and more made in Canada products. It might be a bit more costly than buying something from the United States, but it is my little way of protesting the tariffs put on my country and the disrespect shown our Prime Minister.
5. By having Kurt home we are finishing up way more of the leftovers in the fridge.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.