Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday Roundup

Thought I would give you another walk around the garden. Things are blooming and growing so quickly.

More lilies.

I do love lilies and just wish I had more.

One of the larger watermelons. There are lots of babies and probably bigger ones hiding in the patch.

One of the many cucumbers hidden under the leaves.

Lots of green tomatoes on the plants. Along with all the cucumbers I should be able to make relish this year. It seems adding bone meal and blood meal mix really helped these along.

My Moon Flower is blooming constantly and tonight we actually have two blooms opened and perhaps a third by the end of the evening.

Last night Harvey, Kris and I watched this bloom open.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.






4 comments:

  1. The lilies are absolutely beautiful, I've never grown them, maybe I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do so there are so many beautiful colours and types. They are very easy to grow and spread quickly.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. Your garden is advanced compared to mine. Last night we ate the first new potatoes (offered up from the neighbor's garden). Dessert was fresh raspberries with ice cream. I find the deer are loving the day lilies and nipping off the buds before they're in full bloom. The tiger lilies here look radiant next to the purple Dane's blood bellflower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I think I might have to look up the Purple Dane's Blood bellflower. Sounds mighty interesting.

    No potatoes here yet, the blossoms are just beginning to die off. Love new potatoes.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete