Monday, July 16, 2018

Menu Monday

My goodness, I think I might be back on track with the menus I have planned this month. There may be one this week that needs to be changed, but compared to all the switches I made the last two weeks that will be easy.

Monday

Sweet and sour spareribs served over rice. Lots of extra veggies in the sweet and sour sauce so I think I might not do a veggie side.

Tuesday

Leftover Beef Roast made into a stroganoff type meal. Serving it over pasta. Coleslaw for a side.

Wednesday

Leftover ribs and rice or leftover stroganoff/pasta, salad.

Thursday

This is the one that might change it all depends on the amount of leftovers we have. Not enough leftovers I will make soup as I have lots of stock available to use up.

Friday

Lazy perogies, sour cream, fried onions and raw veggies with dip.

Saturday

Grilled chicken breasts, tinfoil potatoes and carrots.

Sunday

Baked ham, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots.

Lunches will be catch as catch can. We will use up leftovers or have sandwiches.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. My menu planning has taken a back seat. Its head in the freezer and pick something out at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty much what I did the two weeks that the sons were home. The BBQ was kept pretty busy those weeks.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. On the menu this week:
    *pork souvlaki with new potatoes in cream with dill/onions
    *veggie tuna pasta salad, berry (rhubarb, saskatoons, raspberries) crisp & ice cream
    *grilled sausages with sweet potato fries
    *chicken quesadillas
    I plan to do the protein dishes on the grill given the temps pushing 30C this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love new potatoes in cream with green onions. I have never put dill in mine, but it sounds yummy.

      God bless.

      Delete