Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday Tid Bits


Well the men have disappeared for the football game, and probably will not be home until the early hours of the morning.

I used up some of the rhubarb making this.

A rhubarb pudding cake. The men love it and have been nibbling on it constantly. I think I better make some in tinfoil containers so that Kris can take one home as part of his care package.

If all of you remember I mentioned something about yarn all over the floor in the sewing room. Well I have made a start on getting all that yarn off the floor. The first batch is gone and I made it into scarves that can be given away as gifts if I get asked to anything.

Thirteen hostess or birthday gifts made and ready for whatever happens over the next few months.

I have started the next knitting project a wrap for myself and will share a picture once it is completed.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment