Friday, July 20, 2018

Frugal Friday

My frugal five for this week:

1.  Stuck to the menu plan for the whole week.

2.  Used up all leftovers in the fridge making other meals.

3.  Kept back a slice of roast beef and am using it for the cats evening treats. She doesn't like it as much as chicken or turkey, but will eat the bits I pretend to drop on the floor eventually.

4.  Using the bit of leftover sparkly, sequined yarn from the wrap I knit to make a belt. Now just to find the proper buckle. I think a trip to the second hand store is in order.

5.  Back to baking bread once again. Kurt and Kris are gone and I can finally keep up.

I am adding one more.

6.  The garden is producing lots of cucumbers and we are using them as fast as possible. I think next week I will pick some onions and green peppers to make my relish. Should use up lots of cukes and green tomatoes that day.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to having a veggie garden in the future. I am still knitting winter hats!! Never ending job with six grands!

    ReplyDelete