Friday, once again and I have been MIA for a few days this week trying to get my head on straight and work a few things out. I will share what has been happening with all of you tomorrow.
1. Downloaded 4 free books and used a gift card gotten through points to download a couple more. I need to get a few more downloaded over the next while.
2. Stuck to my shopping list and with the use of coupons and sale items managed to save $35.29 from my total bill.
3. Using the treadmill to walk most mornings (at -15 C with a nice breeze on top of that) it is much too cold to walk outside. I manage 1.5 miles in less than half an hour.
4. No leftovers tossed this week and lots of bits and bobs used up.
5. Working on two knitting projects that use up yarn from my stash. The prayer shawl (I am adding some stripes so that helps use up small balls of leftover yarn) and the rug for part of Kris's Christmas gift.
Off to see what you all have been up to while I was missing (well at least until supper is ready).
Everybody have a wonderful evening.