Monday, November 19, 2018

Menu Monday

The month is coming to a close and soon Christmas will arrive with all its extra preparations.

Monday

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Perhaps I will put out the leftover tossed salad as well.

Tuesday

Leftover pork roast made into a casserole or hash. I think if I make hash I will make brussel sprouts as well.

Wednesday

Chicken wings, homemade fries and mixed veggies.

Thursday

Leftover meatloaf or a clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Breakfast for supper. I am going to make pancakes.

Saturday

Hotdogs, baked beans, and homemade fries.

Sunday

Beef roast, roasted potatoes and carrots.

It is actually time to make up next months menus as we only have a partial week to finish off the month. Wow, time does fly by.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. There's one serving each of last week's potato/corn chowder and lasagna. I'm away 2 nights this week so the leftovers and prepared Mediterranean stuffed chicken burgers w/ salad will get me through the week. Your meatloaf reminds me to put a stuffed meatloaf on next week's menu.

    ReplyDelete