Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

I love Sundays. So relaxing overall. Not as many household tasks to accomplish and lots of time to knit, sew or read.

Mass was a bit over long today but I still made it home in time for Harvey to make me some brunch. Bacon, eggs and toast, it really hit the spot.

Next week we start a new liturgical year in the Catholic church. Advent begins and the wait for Christmas has arrived bringing with it expectations for the birth of a very special being. It is also a busy season for getting ready for Christmas with the family. 

Today Harvey got to watch the Grey Cup. Not sure who has won, but I haven't heard any yelling from the basement so it just might be the team he is cheering for is winning or has won.

Me, well I have kept busy knitting. It was such a dark and dreary day that sewing was pretty much out of the question. I, however, am happy as long as I can keep my hands occupied with something worthwhile. I may just have a new vest to wear by the middle of the week, and manage to use up some more of that yarn stash.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment