Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Finally!!!!

 Well the day finally arrived. I got to book my vaccine shot this morning. On April 1st, a day after Harvey I get to have my "jab". First dose, and I am so looking forward to it.


Our capital city is being over run by the variant from the UK. They have locked down the city once again. I am sure hoping that youngest son Kris is okay and able to make it home this weekend and next. He lives alone (both our sons do) and so we are their bubble. Right now it is a travel advisory and not a complete lockdown of the streets. Hopefully things do not get worse. They have even put a more restrictive lockdown on the area around the city. Lots of small towns and villages have now had their restrictions renewed.


I finished the disappearing 9 patch quilt top. However I cheated and just used ordinary 9 patch for the top and bottom rows. Kind of framed the disappearing portion. It looks pretty good.


Tomorrow I work on the masks for Kris. They should be done in an hour or so. I will wait on the elastic portion until he is home and I can measure it properly.


We had a march of the covidiots here this weekend. Not many, perhaps 40 or so. Considering the cases in our city are rising this was an extremely silly thing to do. I want to shake them and tell them to wake up.


Other than shopping and working on projects as well as healing nothing much else happening.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.

5 comments:

  1. What a descriptive word..covidiots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled you are getting the vaccine, it does make you feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So please for your that you have got a date for your vaccination. It felt great to get mine, especially as there are now lots of questions over supply to the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really pleased you are both getting the jab soon. It does give you a little bit of peace of mind, despite having to remain vigilant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for getting your appointment! We're getting there despite the covidiots and their ilk.

    Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete