Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday Tidbits

 

Nothing really exciting happening here other than Harvey will be getting his first jab on the 31st, and the way the booking is dropping I should get mine sometime the first or second week of April.


I also got to talk to Kurt and Kris tonight and both will be home for Easter. Kurt a bit longer than Kris, but since Kris will be home the weekend before, I will take what I can get. 


It seems that Kurt's stalker is trying to make trouble for him once again. There are wheels in our justice system turning, mind you they do turn exceedingly slowly so this could be an on going problem until the stalker spends some time in jail.


Other than those items, things have been grinding along slowly. I think Harvey is getting tired of doing all the housework. I do what I can which isn't much, and I do the cooking, he does the dishes and gets things off the higher shelves for me. I think I may have to rearrange things once I am given the go ahead.


I have been doing my stitching.

It is moving right along. But I plan on putting it away tomorrow and working on a sewing project or two. Mainly the masks for Kris and the blocks for the scrappy quilt top.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.




6 comments:

  1. Wow that is really coming together. Men don't like their routine upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear Harvey will be getting his first jab! It makes me feel good every time I hear about another person getting their vaccine. It gives us hope!

    It is very sweet that he has been helping you so much around the house. I imagine you will feel better when you can do things your own way though.

    That stitching you've done is beautiful and so intricate! I'm happy you will be able to see your sons on Easter. It always means so much to see our kids.

    Please take it easy and don't overdo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of someone "stalking" Kurt is a mighty scary thought indeed. I hope the jail time comes swiftly!! Something else for you to worry about, poor dear. :-( ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are getting to see your sons soon. Our kids are coming in May (distancing visit). I know that feeling of not being able to do much. Thank goodness for men who step up though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear the vaccine is coming soon for the two of you as well. I was so surprised to get mine so early on but I'm so grateful.

    What a shame that someone feels the need to make trouble for your son. Hopefully they aren't physically threatening him and too, that justice comes quickly.

    Take care, stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear your son is having trouble with a stalker. Sounds scary. I hope he gets some justice to give him peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete