Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday Roundup

 

Thought that I would share some of the projects I have been working on since my surgery.


I made two of these triangle prayer shawls.


Then I pulled this out a couple of days ago. I forgot to take a picture of what it looked like when I started up again. But hopefully this shows you how far I managed to get today.


This is what it looked like by the end of my stitching yesterday.


This is how I ended today. Not as much done as I would like, but enough to see a bit of a difference. Hopefully even more will be completed tomorrow.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 


God bless.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. The prayer shawl looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, progress is progress no matter how small. Lovely shawls, do you donate them to an organization or just distribute as you wish? I belonged to the Prayer Shawl Ministy at church, it was a nice bunch of ladies who loved crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jackie. I can definitely see how much you progressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, Jackie! I still haven't finished the cross stitching project I started well before Christmas. Just French knots and backstitching is left and I'm just not into it.

    Take care, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stitching always seems to be a slow-moving craft... but the end result is wonderful. Carry on, both with your stitching project AND your recovery, my friend. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete