We are having absolutely wonderful weather right now. I don't know how long it will last, but I am taking advantage of every nice day to get out and walk or stand taking deep breaths on the deck.
I put away my cross stitch a day early as I made a mistake somewhere, and rather than become frustrated, I will find my mistake (counting of course) in a few days.
So what is frugal around here this week.
1. Added $25.00 to the cash envelope, and $5.40 to the change jars. I still need to add Harvey's small change so will update this next week.
2. Walked everyday, even the day it rained once the rain stopped.
3. Only had one spend day again this week.
4. Redoing menus and adding one more non meat meal every two weeks.
5. Using up all leftovers, and slowly using all those premade meals up.
6. Made a large tossed salad that will last us another day as a side at supper.
7. I am using up craft supplies and planning our Easter meal. So excited that both boys will be with us. It is actually the first time Kurt has been home at Easter in a number of years.
8. Talked to both our sons when costs on our plan were free.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.