I have been remiss in posting this past week. I have even been remiss in visiting everyone. It is going to take me awhile to catch up with everyone.
So what are my frugal and thrifty habits for this week.
1. Opening drapes to allow solar heating to occur.
2. Using up meals from the freezer as well as working on cleaning out the pantry and cupboard. I haven't been shopping for over a week and I hope to extend this for a few more days.
3. Used up 7 balls of yarn from my stash making 2 prayer shawls. I think there is enough for two more (might have gone a bit overboard purchasing this yarn).
4. Pinned together some 4" squares to make another quilt top and use up the ever growing stash that seems to accumulate.
5. Reading free downloaded novels on my ereader.
6. Found $0.75 on my walk and put that in my change jars.
7. I will add darning socks here, which is also a thrifty habit.
8. Walked most days for exercise, however there was one day I did something I should not have and so did not walk much at all the next day.
9. Harvey is doing the laundry under my supervision and has even been hanging things on the lines downstairs.
10. Saved some elastics and twist ties from produce.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.