Another frugal week has gone by. Well at least as frugal as I can make it during these pandemic rising prices.
1. Using up prepared ahead meals still. Getting that fridge freezer and big freezer cleared out nicely.
2. Put $30.00 in the cash envelope for saving and $8.25 in the change jars.
3. Got our taxes done and we are getting a nice return. The money will be used to do some work around the yard this spring and summer.
4. Saved $6.82 at Walmart this week, along with buying a few items on sale. Did better at the grocery store and managed to save just over $42.00. All in all a good shopping day.
5. Just got gifted two big bags of yarn, mostly pure wool so I see lots of mittens in the future.
6. Baked bread twice this week.
7. Used up two balls of yarn on the prayer shawl, finishing it.
8. Drapes open to take advantage of the light and solar heating of the sun. This sure keeps our natural gas bill low.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.