Monday, April 5, 2021

Menu Monday

 

A new week begins and I have company. This means that more than likely I will be having lots of leftovers to get through once Kurt leaves.


Here are this weeks menus.


Monday

Stew and dumplings. Making a big pot so of course there will be another meal.


Tuesday

A ham casserole (though quiche sounds pretty good). Served with the remains of the tossed salad.


Wednesday

Leftover stew served over freshly baked bread.


Thursday

Leftover quiche (if there is any) and I may try a red cabbage side dish.


Friday

Soup and sandwiches. Got to use up those frozen containers of premade soup.


Saturday

Hamburgers, fries (or tinfoil potatoes and mushrooms). Perhaps a coleslaw with the remaining red cabbage. This is also the day I get my first inoculation so hopefully no big reactions.


Sunday

Roast pork, brussels sprouts, and carrots. 


So there you have this weeks menus.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.

6 comments:

  1. What kind of stew do you make? Your menus sound tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news that you are getting your vaccine! I'm getting my second today, so hoping for minimal impact. Quiche now sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No care package for Kurt? I've found that's a sure fire way to get rid of some leftovers. :)

    Have a good week and good luck with the vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good eating this week, Jackie. Yummo!! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete