Kurt left on Wednesday and so I spent yesterday catching up on the few things I am allowed to do around the house. Once again the house seems awfully quiet once again.
To tell you all the truth, I have been extremely lazy the last few days. Not much done on the craft front, no decluttering, no baking. I just do not feel like my normal self. Truth to tell I am just tired right out with the weather and the pandemic. I shouldn't be because here in Canada we don't go through the type of lockdowns that other areas of the world do. At times I almost wish we would as case numbers are rising in my country, in my province and in my zone of the province. I get my first shot of the vaccine tomorrow (probably Moderna) and am really excited.
On to what was frugal around the old homestead this week.
1. Used up some more of the fabric I had bought to make masks. I made 5 more for Kris and 5 more for Kurt. Still working with elastic I have had for years. It seems that buying things on sale and stashing them does have benefits.
2. Saved $13.67 on groceries this week. Yet considering how fast prices are rising I would love to save even more.
3. Found a dime and added it to the change jars.
4. Had windows open on the two beautiful days we had this week to air out the house.
5. Hubby hung out the bedding to dry.
6. Reading free or re-reading books from either Kobo or off my shelves.
7. Using up bits and bobs of hand lotion, bath gel and body butter.
So how were you frugal this week?
Everybody have a wonderful evening.