Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thursday Tidbits

 

Another quiet day other than entering budget figures and shopping. Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like not being able to shop by myself? If it was just me I would have been out and back by 9 am. Instead it wasn't until almost 10 am that we made it back to the house. Also some strange things seemed to enter my shopping cart today. 


Other than that excursion and the budget entries I have had a couple of walks, baked some cookies and am considering making some blueberry muffins... Perhaps tomorrow morning early. 


Had a pleasant surprise when doing the budget. We were under total budget, and even the groceries were a bit under budget (the grocery thing hasn't happened for a very long time). Hopefully this shows me getting a handle on spending, or at least managing to hit the sales and use food items a bit better. 


Harvey got the floor vacuumed and I managed to do a bit of sweeping (more to happen after our supper). 


I read my new pattern over and transferred markings. Tomorrow while waiting for the boys to get home I will do some sewing.


So that was today under the rather loose restrictions we have in my zone of the province.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 


God bless.



2 comments:

  1. I hope your province manage to stay out of the lockdowns. Our #'s had risen over the last couple of weeks higher than they've been - so frustrating - so you just never know when it will happen. :(
    Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie have a beautiful Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete