Monday, April 19, 2021

Menu Monday

 

Good morning everyone,

I am taking a bit of a break between more strenuous house chores on my to do list. Doing a few where I can sit and collect strength or rather endurance for the next task. 

Right now that means posting my weeks menus and then later for my next bit of rest visiting a few of you.


Monday

Leftover ham from Easter. I will probably make our favourite (and the easiest) casserole. Served with a salad for extra vegetables.


Tuesday

The leftover chicken from Sunday will be used. I am not too sure, but I think using it and some boiled eggs and cheese with the rest of the salad could be just what we need.


Wednesday

Leftover casserole from Monday, and probably some green beans from the freezer.


Thursday

The stuffed peppers from the freezer that got moved because, well because too many leftovers to use up.


Friday

Tuna casserole, and raw veggies (though I could be encouraged to make a salad).


Saturday

The weather is supposed to improve so I think maybe some BBQ pork chops (it will be pork chops no matter what) and tinfoil packets of veggies.


Sunday

Roast beef. Our usual roasted veggies and the last of the salad.


Everybody have a wonderful day.


God bless.



4 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds delicious, Jackie. I've been thinking about BBQ recently too and need to add it to our menu soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken and salad is a favourite of ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally burned out right now and Have no idea what protein I am having for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray for you daily, Jackie, that your strength returns soon. I'm so glad you've found the solution on how to manage things until it does. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete