A move back to regularly scheduled posts. Now that we are home once again, back to frugal living.
So what are my frugal 5 or so for this week.
1. Harvey removed the sod, leveled the area, put down some fabric to keep weeds to a minimum, got some sand from a beach near us (with permission) and laid some brick behind our garage shelter. Saved a bundle doing it ourselves.
2. Dehydrated the remainder of the sage, basil and thyme. I will probably be dehydrating more oregano next week.
3. Using up leftovers in the freezer to make meals this week. Today I am making soup stock. This will give us even more meals later on.
4. No air conditioning the past few days as it has been pretty chilly out.
5. Dried all clothing on the lines outside.
6. Added $45.00 to my savings envelope. I still have to do our change.
7. Used up some pumpkin from last year to make muffins and a pie. Will be using up more tomorrow trying to make Plachentta (probably spelled that wrong). One of Harvey's favourite things that his mother made.
So what frugal past times have all of you been up to?
Everybody have a wonderful evening.