Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mid Week And Still Putting Up The Garden

About 4 days ago I picked a boxful of green tomatoes, thinking that we were going to get a frost. Well no frost appeared (until last night) and now this is what I have.

I see some more tomato sauce being made tomorrow. The first batch I made was wonderful and I only have a little bit left.

The carrots are picked and will be prepared for the freezer on Friday.

Potatoes are in and stored in the basement. Onions are in storage as well.

I am working on Harvey's sweater.

I have a couple of inches left to do and then I can start the armholes. Sure hope I bought enough yarn I am getting a bit concerned even though the yardage on the labels is more than I will need. It is also taking longer than I thought to knit.

Sewing of gifts is going well. I will be stitching up the last pair of pj pants tomorrow and starting the fabric prep for the first quilt. Pretty happy about how that is going at least.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment