Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

It has been a fairly quiet day. I spent most of it doing household chores and taking a few very short walks. Considering how cold and windy it is getting, I am considering pulling out the winter outerwear. Hopefully it warms up a tad for the little ones on Saturday.

I have pulled out our plug in pumpkin and the plaster skull to decorate our steps and greet all the little ghosts and goblins that call on Saturday.

While I haven't started the second quilt as of yet, I did manage to thread my machine and wind two bobbins with the colour I will be using. I am hopeful about starting it tomorrow as I was informed a little bit ago that the men are heading out fishing. Sure hope they are gone for at least three perhaps 4 hours. It all depends on the weather and temperature.

Supper was a huge batch of chili. Served with toast we had a very hearty meal. I will be serving it again on Saturday over top of pasta, or perhaps rice. The third container will be put in the freezer and used for a meal later on. There will be days that I am just too tired or hurt too much to make a meal and the more I have to pull out and serve the less likely I am to send Harvey out to purchase us a fast food meal.

Off to have a cup of herbal tea and then to bed, this cold weather is playing havoc with my fibro.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment