Thursday, October 1, 2015

October, Where Has The Year Gone

This year seems to be whizzing by. Where the time goes I have no idea, one day it is January 1 and the next day it is October.

Oh well, it's time for my new goals for the month.

1.    Keep working on Christmas gifts. This month I want to finish knitting the two rugs, 2 lap quilts (well they will be a bit bigger than a lap quilt per Kris's request), and 3 pairs of pj pants.

2.     Move my fall/winter clothes into my closet and drawers. Go through clothing as I move it and remove items I have not worn or don't fit properly. Move the spring/summer clothing out.

3.     Bake pies and cookies for the men in my life over Thanksgiving.

4.     Finish emptying the pots and baskets of flowers.

5.     Steam clean carpets.

6.     Do my fall volunteering with Meals on Wheels and cleaning of the church.

7.     Dig up carrots and potatoes and store for the winter.

There you have it, my goals for this month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Ever heard the old saying "The older you get, the faster time flies"?
    It is sooo true.
    I haven't made my monthly goal list as yet...been cleaning bedrooms and moving summer out and moving fall/winter in.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete