Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday Tid Bits

It was requested by a couple of the teachers in one of the schools I worked at (and still sub at once in a blue moon) that I make Puffed Wheat Cake for their volleyball tournament this weekend.

These are the last two trays of 6 that I have made today. Harvey will cut them and I will wrap the individual squares later tonight or tomorrow morning. Then when I am out and about paying bills, and shopping I will drop them all off. I do hope they enjoy them.

My old recliner was falling apart. It no longer locked into the upright position, the leather was ripped and torn as well. It was time to part ways.

I asked Harvey for a new one for Christmas and he surprised me a bit early.

My new chair!!! I love it, so comfortable and it actually does what it is supposed to which is wonderful.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


4 comments:

  1. You can't beat a nice comfortable arm chair for sitting in. I love sitting in ours. In fact we sometimes disagree over who gets to sit in it, it is that prized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, I LOVE your new chair. How sweet of your Honey to get it for you early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your chair....it is quite light though and wouldn't do with a black cat like Smokey.....my favorite recliner is 20 years old and has a few quirks but not ready to give it up yet, I might look to see what Lazy Boy has and shop till I find just what I want but I'll bet I'll never find one I like as well.....
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your new chair. It has really interesting upholstery, looks like handwritten envelopes and postmarks. My dad was a big stamp collector (I have his collection) and he would have loved your chair, too. Hope it is nice and comfy.

    ReplyDelete