Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sew Happy (Or Should I Say So Happy, A Bit Of Both)

Today has been a good day.

I managed to get one pair of pj pants sewn and another cut out. I hope to find time tomorrow to get them done, if not it will have to wait until the beginning of next week. The reason being Kurt and Kris will be home for Thanksgiving!!! I love it when they are home, even though they both seem to like to tease me unmercifully.

Don't worry though I will still be working on Christmas gifts. I will work on Harv's sweater while they are here. Not going to waste anytime and then say "Why did I not start things earlier."

Tomorrow I will be heading out to pick up the few remaining things we need for our meal, baking some pies, and making a birthday cake for both Kurt and Kris. Kurt was born on the 17th of October and Kris the 16th. Even though Kris will be back again for a week this month, I have always baked them a cake together.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment