Friday, October 6, 2017

Frugal Friday

This week has been very quiet overall. The weekend won't be. Kris should be home within 30 minutes and Kurt should be home by any time around 10 pm. Things will get noisy and cooking and dish washing will take over much of my day until Monday.

What did I do this week that was frugal?

1.  Made a grocery list and stuck to it (missed a few items so hopefully I won't need to run to the store to pick them up).

2.  Used up all leftovers in the fridge.

3.  My hobbies have seen me using up some of my stash of yarn or fabric.

4.  Bought Kris and Kurt birthday presents on sale and did not even reach the budget amount for this.

5.  Had 4 no spend days so far this month and two allowable spend days. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: