Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Thrifty Tuesday

It has been a fairly thrifty week here on the old homestead.

We did our stock up shop (well most of it) and I used coupons to get the best deals I possibly could. The meat we bought will last for a few months, longer if I continue my newest thrifty practice of using less when making our meals and adding a soup/sandwich night to each week.

I also found an old robe of mine that was in excellent condition. The only thing wrong with it was the belt was missing. I went into the fabric stash and found some soft pink strips I had cut from leftover fabric from another project. There was just enough to make a new belt. Voila, a robe that I can once again wear with no expenditure of cash.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. It's great when you've managed to utilise something instead of spending cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are eating less meat, it really does help with the budget, I am sure now you have your robe sorted again it will last for many years. xx

    ReplyDelete