As far as frugality went, this week was much like all others.
1. Baked bread twice this week, only a loaf at a time though.
2. Used up the leftovers in the fridge for either sides at supper or for lunches.
3. Used coupons on sale items to make may grocery spending even less.
4. Started knitting mitts for Christmas gift giving out of yarn leftover from other projects.
5. Opened windows when it got too warm, closed windows when it started to cool off.
6. Heating only on during the coldest of evenings and early mornings.
7. Working on cutting down meat consumption. I am going to try for one meatless meal and one soup and sandwich meal a week.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.