Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Something To Look Forward To

I mentioned earlier about getting together fabric and patterns so that once I get the go ahead I can start to sew.

Thought I would share some pictures with you. Today will be about half of what I have put together.

Some purple linen that will become a pair of clam diggers/pedal pushers or what ever you care to call them.

This light grey with a white stripe crepe fabric will become the short sleeved dress.

Not sure which view of this dress I will make. Pretty sure it will not be the one with long sleeves.

This beautiful deep amethyst knit will become one of these tops to be worn next winter.

This dusty pink crepe will become one of these blouses. I am hoping there is enough to make the view with sleeves. But since this is a remnant from another project I am not too sure.

I have fabric selected for some summer tops an will share those with you another time.

Dry wall taping and mudding are pretty much complete. The electrician came and finished installing those lights and smoke detectors. Harvey has started the first sanding in the one room. 

Pictures of the renos so far.
The office/library/spare bedroom.
The man cave lighting and dry wall (the dry wall still needs a bit more taping and mudding).

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




 

3 comments:

  1. Wow you are going to be very busy, and you will have some wonderful clothes. The renovations are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the renovations. Lots of hard work going on there and lots of hard work for you when you get your cast off.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renovations let king great. Fantastic choices if material and variety of patterns. I am going to do some needlework on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete