Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Tasty

My cast is now off, but I find my wrist and arm to be very weak. After typing that phrase my arm started to hurt so I am back to typing with one hand.

Today I am going to share the leftover roast beef recipe with you. It was cheesy goodness!!

Meaty Potato Bake

3 cups peeled cubed potatoes
2 cups chopped leftover roast beef
can of tomato soup
sprinkle of pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Combine first three ingredients and a generous sprinkle of pepper in a bowl, and mix well. Spread in a greased 2 quart casserole. Bake at 350 F for 1 hour, covered. Or until potatoes are tender.

Take off top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered for another 2 or 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serves 4.

Harvey really liked this and even had a second helping.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. It will take a while to get back to normal. Your meal sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to hear your cast has now come off. Take your time recovering, I'm sure it won't be long before you are doing your normal stuff.

    ReplyDelete