Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday Ramblings



Harvey started sanding in one of the rooms downstairs. Slowly but surely things are being completed on the renovations front. He is now busy watching the World Curling and madly cheering for the Canadian woman's team.

I used the InstantPot to make stew yesterday for supper and the meat was so tender. It only took 90 minutes to get it onto the table which is so much quicker than all day in the slow cooker.

Finally managed to get together the patterns and fabric for my sewing projects. Once the cast is off and I get the go ahead I will be locking myself in the sewing room. I really miss knitting and sewing. I will try and get pictures up of my projects next week.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. You sound like you are champing at the bit to get going on things once that cast is off. Looking forward to seeing your wares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how busy you'll be in that craft room when the cast is off, we won't see you for dust!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning the Insta pot...I have wondered about those...I used to have a small pressure cooker...is this similar?
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similar, but electric and much less scary to use (at least for me).

      God bless.

      Delete