Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

Mass took a bit longer today as we celebrated Palm Sunday. No real homily, instead Father asked us to meditate on the Passion of our Lord. Still was a lengthy one though.

I don't know how much of Holy week I will be able to attend. It all depends on the weather and this silly cast. I so enjoy this part of the church year as it fills me with hope for the coming year.

Harvey has decided to finish one room in the basement before moving on to the next. I think the mudding, sanding, and re doing both a couple of times got to him. He feels doing one room at a time will show some accomplishment. Since he (and Kris when home) are the ones doing all the work, I am keeping my mouth closed. I do hope to have pictures of the almost finished bedroom to share with you all later in the week.

The snow we got earlier is almost gone, and the weather leading up to Easter looks pretty good. I am hoping the sun continues to shine, and that spring is really here.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment